Women’s Figure Completion Rules
|Lightweight||up to and including 125 lbs (57 kg)|
|Middleweight||over 125 lbs (57 kg) up to and including 140 lbs (64 kg)|
|Heavyweight||over 140 lbs (64 kg)|
1. Posing suits must be standard men’s swimsuit with at least ½ rear coverage. Suits must meet acceptable standards of taste and decency. Thongs are prohibited.
2. Posing suits must be one color. Fringe, wording, sparkle or fluorescents is prohibited.
3. Competitors must not alter the fit of the posing suit by hiking it up in the back or by pulling up the sides during Front and Rear Lat Spreads.
1. Posing music must be on a CD or USB stick.
2. Posing music must be the only music on the CD or USB stick.
3. Posing music must not contain vulgar lyrics. Competitors using music containing vulgar lyrics will be disqualified.
1. During the Judging, competitors shall not wear jewelry except for a wedding band.
2. Prescription eyewear (except sun glasses) is permitted.
3. The following is prohibited while onstage:
b. Chewing gum
c. “Moon Pose” (any competitor performing this pose will be disqualified)
d. Lying on the stage.
e. Bumping and shoving (the first and second person involved will be disqualified)
4. Competitor numbers must be worn on the left side of the posing suit during the Judging and Finals.
|Class A||Up to and including 5’ 4” (163 cm)|
|Class B||Over 5’ 4” and up to and including 5’ 6” (168 cm)|
|Class C||Over 5’ 6” (168 cm)|
1. Competitors compete in a two-piece suit. The bottom of the suit must be v-shaped. Thongs are prohibited. Competitors can compete in an off-the-rack suit. All suits must meet acceptable standards of taste and decency.
2. Competitors must wear high heels.
3. Competitors may wear jewelry.
1. Prescription eyewear (except sunglasses) is permitted.
2. Competitor numbers must be worn on the left side of the suit bottom at all times while onstage.
1. Each competitor, in numerical order, walks to the center of the stage and performs the quarter turns. Length of time allowed is 30 seconds.
2. Depending on the number of competitors in the class, each competitor may be directed to:
a. exit the stage until the entire class has performed the quarter turns at which time the entire class is called back onstage; or
b. line up along diagonal lines on the sides of the stage.
1. The Head Judge will call the competitors, in small groups and in numerical order, to center stage to perform the quarter turns.
2. In the call-outs, the Head Judge will direct specific competitors to perform the quarter turns. Judges will have the opportunity to compare competitors against each other.
The Presentation and Comparisons are scored 100% using the following criteria:
1. Small degree of muscularity with separation, no visible striations
2. Overall muscle tone with shapely lines, overall firmness and not excessively lean
3. Full general assessment
4. Healthy appearance
5. Skin tone and make-up
*If necessary, the judging panel, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to re-judge at the Finals using a Confirmation round.